Optimizing EEMCO guidance for the assessment of dry skin (xerosis) for pharmacies
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 87–91, February 2014
How to Cite
Kang, B. C., Kim, Y. E., Kim, Y. J., Chang, M. J., Choi, H. D., Li, K. and Shin, W. G. (2014), Optimizing EEMCO guidance for the assessment of dry skin (xerosis) for pharmacies. Skin Research and Technology, 20: 87–91. doi: 10.1111/srt.12089
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Dong Wha Pharm. Co., Ltd
- Seoul National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!