Reduction in facial hyperpigmentation after treatment with a combination of topical niacinamide and tranexamic acid: a randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled trial
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 208–212, May 2014
How to Cite
Lee, D. H., Oh, I. Y., Koo, K. T., Suk, J. M., Jung, S. W., Park, J. O., Kim, B. J. and Choi, Y. M. (2014), Reduction in facial hyperpigmentation after treatment with a combination of topical niacinamide and tranexamic acid: a randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled trial. Skin Research and Technology, 20: 208–212. doi: 10.1111/srt.12107
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE)
- Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!