Reflectance confocal microscopy as a non-invasive diagnostic tool for Hailey–Hailey disease
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 503–509, November 2014
How to Cite
Kurzeja, M., Czuwara, J., Rakowska, A., Sicińska, J., Maj, M., Nasierowska-Guttmejer, A., Rudnicka, L. and Olszewska, M. (2014), Reflectance confocal microscopy as a non-invasive diagnostic tool for Hailey–Hailey disease. Skin Research and Technology, 20: 503–509. doi: 10.1111/srt.12146
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- National Science Center. Grant Number: N N402371538
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.