What to Trust: Reconciling Mathematical Work Done by Hand with Conflicting Graphing Calculator Solutions
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 201–210, April 2013
How to Cite
McCulloch, A. W., Kenney, R. H. and Keene, K. A. (2013), What to Trust: Reconciling Mathematical Work Done by Hand with Conflicting Graphing Calculator Solutions. School Science and Mathematics, 113: 201–210. doi: 10.1111/ssm.12016
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!