Varied Meanings and Engagement in School Mathematics: Cross-Case Analysis of Three High-Achieving Young Adolescent Girls
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 191–200, April 2013
How to Cite
Lim, J. H., Chae, J.-L., Schinck-Mikel, A. G. and Watson, J. (2013), Varied Meanings and Engagement in School Mathematics: Cross-Case Analysis of Three High-Achieving Young Adolescent Girls. School Science and Mathematics, 113: 191–200. doi: 10.1111/ssm.12017
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!