Research Paper—Integrated STEM Education
The Effects of a STEM Intervention on Elementary Students' Science Knowledge and Skills
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 215–226, May 2013
How to Cite
Cotabish, A., Dailey, D., Robinson, A. and Hughes, G. (2013), The Effects of a STEM Intervention on Elementary Students' Science Knowledge and Skills. School Science and Mathematics, 113: 215–226. doi: 10.1111/ssm.12023
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!