Letter from the Editor
Interactive Whiteboards and Teaching: Are We Repeating History?
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 213–214, May 2013
How to Cite
Chamblee, G. (2013), Interactive Whiteboards and Teaching: Are We Repeating History?. School Science and Mathematics, 113: 213–214. doi: 10.1111/ssm.12025
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!