Research Paper—Science Education
Just Like All the Other Humans? Analyzing Images of Scientists in Children's Trade Books
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 10–18, January 2014
How to Cite
Rawson, C. H. and McCool, M. A. (2014), Just Like All the Other Humans? Analyzing Images of Scientists in Children's Trade Books. School Science and Mathematics, 114: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/ssm.12046
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!