The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The author wishes to thank all who participated in the “Latino Voting Behavior” panel at the 2012 Midwest Political Science Association conference and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful critiques. Any mistakes belong to the author alone.
Issue Voting and Immigration: Do Restrictionist Policies Cost Congressional Republicans Votes?†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Race and Ethnicity in the United States
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1185–1206, December 2013
How to Cite
Hawley, G. (2013), Issue Voting and Immigration: Do Restrictionist Policies Cost Congressional Republicans Votes?. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1185–1206. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12000
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!