Thomas Rabovsky will shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors thank Alisa Hicklin Fryar, Thaddieus Conner, Matthew Nowlin, and the rest of the policy group at the University of Oklahoma for their helpful comments and suggestions on this project.
Higher Education and Congressional Influence on Administrative Decisions: An Examination of NSF and NIH Research Grant Funding to Four-Year Universities†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2014 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 740–759, September 2014
How to Cite
Rabovsky, T. M. and Ellis, W. C. (2014), Higher Education and Congressional Influence on Administrative Decisions: An Examination of NSF and NIH Research Grant Funding to Four-Year Universities. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 740–759. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12001
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!