The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The current study was funded through a generous grant (ID# 15465) from the John M. Templeton Foundation to the Program on Prosocial Behavior at the Institute for Studies of Religion, Baylor University. The opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the John M. Templeton Foundation. The authors thank the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions on earlier drafts.
Being Prepared and Staying Connected: Scouting's Influence on Social Capital and Community Involvement†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 758–776, September 2013
How to Cite
Polson, E. C., Kim, Y.-I., Jang, S. J., Johnson, B. R. and Smith, B. (2013), Being Prepared and Staying Connected: Scouting's Influence on Social Capital and Community Involvement. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 758–776. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12002
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- John M. Templeton Foundation. Grant Number: ID# 15465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!