The author, Henning Best, will provide all data and coding information. The authors thank the Fritz Thyssen Foundation for supporting the collection of data underlying this article.
Values, Beliefs, Attitudes: An Empirical Study on the Structure of Environmental Concern and Recycling Participation†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 691–714, September 2013
How to Cite
Best, H. and Mayerl, J. (2013), Values, Beliefs, Attitudes: An Empirical Study on the Structure of Environmental Concern and Recycling Participation. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 691–714. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12010
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!