The author, Henning Best, will provide all data and coding information. The authors thank the Fritz Thyssen Foundation for supporting the collection of data underlying this article.
Values, Beliefs, Attitudes: An Empirical Study on the Structure of Environmental Concern and Recycling Participation†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 691–714, September 2013
How to Cite
Best, H. and Mayerl, J. (2013), Values, Beliefs, Attitudes: An Empirical Study on the Structure of Environmental Concern and Recycling Participation. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 691–714. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12010
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!