James Shuls will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors would like to thank Martha Melendez and Charlie Belin for their assistance. We also thank two anonymous reviewers for their insight. A prior version of this article was presented at the American Educational Research Association's annual meeting in New Orleans in April 2011.
Show Them the Mission: A Comparison of Teacher Recruitment Incentives in High Need Communities†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 239–252, March 2014
How to Cite
Shuls, J. and Maranto, R. (2014), Show Them the Mission: A Comparison of Teacher Recruitment Incentives in High Need Communities. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 239–252. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12011
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!