This article represents part of a larger project by the author on religion and interracial romantic and family relationships. All data for replication are available from the author upon request. The author would like to thank the editor and anonymous reviewers, as well as Robert B. Owens, Jaclyn S. Wong, Maryam Alemzadeh, Yaniv Ron-El, and Jerry Kaufman for their feedback at various stages of this article and to Jill Perry for her support and sacrifice.
Religion and Interracial Romance: The Effects of Religious Affiliation, Public and Devotional Practices, and Biblical Literalism†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Race and Ethnicity in the United States
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1308–1327, December 2013
How to Cite
Perry, S. L. (2013), Religion and Interracial Romance: The Effects of Religious Affiliation, Public and Devotional Practices, and Biblical Literalism. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1308–1327. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12017
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!