Information on coding for replication purposes is available from the first author. This research was supported by a grant awarded to the Population Research Center (5 R24 HD042849) at The University of Texas at Austin by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Health and Child Development, and also by a grant from the National Science Foundation (DUE-0757018), Chandra Muller, PI, Catherine Riegle-Crumb, Co-PI, and R. Kelly Raley, Co-PI. This research used data from Add Health, a program designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris and funded by Grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Opinions reflect those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the granting agencies. Persons who are interested in obtaining restricted-use data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516–2524.
The Gender Gap in High School Physics: Considering the Context of Local Communities†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 253–268, March 2014
How to Cite
Riegle-Crumb, C. and Moore, C. (2014), The Gender Gap in High School Physics: Considering the Context of Local Communities. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 253–268. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12022
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Health and Child Development. Grant Number: P01-HD31921
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DUE-0757018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!