The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors thank Adrienne Reyes Tickle for her diligent research assistance. This project was partially supported by a grant from the AUM Research Grant-in-Aid Program.
Minority Chairs and Congressional Attention to Minority Issues: The Effect of Descriptive Representation in Positions of Institutional Power†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Race and Ethnicity in the United States
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1207–1221, December 2013
How to Cite
Ellis, W. C. and Wilson, W. C. (2013), Minority Chairs and Congressional Attention to Minority Issues: The Effect of Descriptive Representation in Positions of Institutional Power. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1207–1221. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12023
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- AUM Research Grant-in-Aid Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!