This author will share all data and coding information for replication purposes. This research was supported by a grant from the Russell Sage Foundation (RSF Project # 88–06–12, Chandra Muller, PI, and Rebecca Callahan, Co-PI), by grant 5 R24 HD042849, Population Research Center, awarded to the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Health and Child Development (NICHD), from the grant 5 T32 HD007081, Training Program in Population Studies, awarded to the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin by the NICHD. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by grant P01-HD31921 from the NICHD, data from the AHAA study, which was funded by a grant (R01 HD040428–02, Chandra Muller, PI) from the NICHD and a grant (REC-0126167, Chandra Muller, PI) from the National Science Foundation. We would like to thank the Education and the Transition to Adulthood Group and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments in the development of this article. Opinions reflect those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the granting agencies.
The Political Socialization of Adolescent Children of Immigrants†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Race and Ethnicity in the United States
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1261–1282, December 2013
How to Cite
Humphries, M., Muller, C. and Schiller, K. S. (2013), The Political Socialization of Adolescent Children of Immigrants. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1261–1282. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12025
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF Project # 88–06–12, Chandra Muller, PI, and Rebecca Callahan, Co-PI). Grant Number: 5 R24 HD042849
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Health and Child Development (NICHD). Grant Numbers: 5 T32 HD007081, P01-HD31921, R01 HD040428–02
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC-0126167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!