For their valuable contributions to the improvement of this article, I thank the following: Thomas K. Bauer, Ronald Bachmann, Daniel Baumgarten, Christoph Ehlert, Simon Golshan, Tobias Körner, Hendrik Schmitz, the editors, and five anonymous referees. Participants of the RGS Workshop, the 23rd Annual Conference of the European Society for Population Economics, the 24th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, and the 2009 Annual Conference of the European Association of Labor Economists are gratefully acknowledged. This research was conducted while I was a graduate student at the Ruhr Graduate School in Economics.
Co-Pay and Feel Okay: Self-Rated Health Status After a Health Insurance Reform†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 507–522, June 2014
How to Cite
Paloyo, A. R. (2014), Co-Pay and Feel Okay: Self-Rated Health Status After a Health Insurance Reform. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 507–522. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12027
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!