Dr. Filindra will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors would like to thank the following people for their comments and suggestions: Todd Makse, Bob Stein, Steven Corey, Marion Orr, the participants at the 2012 State Politics and Policy Conference, our two anonymous reviewers, and the editors of Social Science Quarterly. The data for this project were collected with a grant from the Rhode Island Foundation and the generous support of the Taubman Center for Public Policy and American Institutions at Brown University.
Together in Good Times and Bad? How Economic Triggers Condition the Effects of Intergroup Threat†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Race and Ethnicity in the United States
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1328–1345, December 2013
How to Cite
Filindra, A. and Pearson-Merkowitz, S. (2013), Together in Good Times and Bad? How Economic Triggers Condition the Effects of Intergroup Threat. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1328–1345. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12028
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Rhode Island Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!