The authors shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors would like to thank Melinda Jacobs, Jessica Nadler, and Jeffrey Taylor for their comments on an earlier draft of this article.
The Human Polygyny Index and its Ecological Correlates: Testing Sexual Selection and Life History Theory at the Cross-National Level†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 1159–1184, December 2013
How to Cite
Schmitt, D. P. and Rohde, P. A. (2013), The Human Polygyny Index and its Ecological Correlates: Testing Sexual Selection and Life History Theory at the Cross-National Level. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1159–1184. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12030
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!