Upon request, the author will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The author acknowledges the research assistance of Kimberlee Johnson. The author also acknowledges the data contributions of Garrick Percival. The author would like to thank the anonymous reviewers and the SSQ editors for their careful review and constructive critiques of this work.
Racial Neutrality by Any Other Name: An Examination of Collateral Consequence Policies in the United States†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 541–562, June 2014
How to Cite
Christie, N. V. (2014), Racial Neutrality by Any Other Name: An Examination of Collateral Consequence Policies in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 541–562. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12034
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!