All data and coding files are available from 〈http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/sjwallace〉 for replication purposes. The author would like to thank the editors, anonymous reviewers, Al Tillery, Jason Casellas, and Geoff Wallace for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Examining Latino Support for Descriptive Representation: The Role of Identity and Discrimination†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 311–327, June 2014
How to Cite
Wallace, S. J. (2014), Examining Latino Support for Descriptive Representation: The Role of Identity and Discrimination. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 311–327. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12038
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!