We shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. We thank our student volunteers for helping collect the data, and the anonymous reviewers for their insights.
Do Social Ties Encourage Immigrant Voters to Participate in Other Campaign Activities?†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 295–310, June 2014
How to Cite
Klofstad, C. A. and Bishin, B. G. (2014), Do Social Ties Encourage Immigrant Voters to Participate in Other Campaign Activities?. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 295–310. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12040
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!