An early version of this article was presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Research funded in part by the Center for Spanish-Language Media at the University of North Texas. Thanks to Johanna Dunaway, Eric Juenke, and Amnon Cavari for helpful comments and suggestions. The authors shall share all data and coding for replication purposes.
The President on Spanish-Language Television News
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 448–467, June 2014
How to Cite
Eshbaugh-Soha, M. and Balarezo, C. (2014), The President on Spanish-Language Television News. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 448–467. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12042
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!