The authors would like to thank Sean Richey for his helpful comments. The authors will share all data and coding for replication purposes.
Pessimists, Optimists, and Skeptics: The Consequences of Transnational Ties for Latino Immigrant Naturalization†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
How to Cite
Gershon, S. A. and Pantoja, A. D. (2013), Pessimists, Optimists, and Skeptics: The Consequences of Transnational Ties for Latino Immigrant Naturalization. Social Science Quarterly. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12044
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!