This article represents part of a larger project by the author on the growing evangelical adoption and orphan care movement in the United States. The data used in this study were acquired from the Association of Religion Data Archives (ARDA) and are available at: 〈http://www.thearda.com/archive/files/Downloads/BRS2005_DL.asp〉. All coding specifications for replication are available from the author upon request. The author wishes to thank the editor, anonymous reviewers, and Jerry Kaufman for their feedback on previous versions of this article. He also thanks Jill Perry for her support and sacrifice.
Conservative Christians and Support for Transracial Adoption as an Alternative to Abortion†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 380–392, June 2014
How to Cite
Perry, S. L. (2014), Conservative Christians and Support for Transracial Adoption as an Alternative to Abortion. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 380–392. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12047
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!