Currently employed at the Pew Research Center's Forum on Religion & Public Life.
The Importance of Race and Religion in Social Service Providers†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 393–410, June 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, B., Hackett, C. and Hinkson, L. (2014), The Importance of Race and Religion in Social Service Providers. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 393–410. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12050
The authors will share all data and coding for replication purposes. Many thanks to Robert Wuthnow for generously sharing the Lehigh Valley data set, and for valuable suggestions. We also thank the participants of the Religion and Public Life Workshop at the Center for the Study of Religion at Princeton University, Cathy Richards Solomon, Bari Meltzer, and Brian McCabe for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!