Contact George Touche for sharing the data and coding for replication purposes. Alphabetically listed equal authorship recognized.
The Effects of Organizational Characteristics and State Environmental Policies on Sulfur-Dioxide Pollution in U.S. Electrical Energy Corporations†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 76–96, March 2014
How to Cite
Prechel, H. and Touche, G. (2014), The Effects of Organizational Characteristics and State Environmental Policies on Sulfur-Dioxide Pollution in U.S. Electrical Energy Corporations. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 76–96. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12052
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!