All data are available for replication upon request. The authors would like to thank José Villalobos, Jen Mercieca, Jeffrey Yates, the anonymous reviewers, and the journal's editors for helpful advice and commentary when previous versions of this article were presented, and Ben Stewart, Bree Roozen, and Aleksandra Misovic for their capable research assistance.
Barack Obama and the Rhetoric of Electoral Logic†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 523–540, June 2014
How to Cite
Azari, J. R. and Vaughn, J. S. (2014), Barack Obama and the Rhetoric of Electoral Logic. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 523–540. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12056
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!