Direct correspondence to James Elliott, Department of Sociology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-1291 〈email@example.com〉.
Urbanization and Carbon Emissions: A Nationwide Study of Local Countervailing Effects in the United States†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 795–816, September 2014
How to Cite
Elliott, J. R. and Clement, M. T. (2014), Urbanization and Carbon Emissions: A Nationwide Study of Local Countervailing Effects in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 795–816. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12079
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!