Jennifer Oser will share all data and coding for replication purposes. We would like to thank Michael Delli Carpini, Itzhak Galnoor, Hahrie Han, Marc Hooghe, David Levi-Faur, and Jeroen Vermunt for comments on earlier versions. Ken Winneg would like to thank the Annenberg Public Policy Center and its director, Kathleen Hall Jamieson, for providing the space on the 2008 NAES for the survey questions used in our research.
Participation, Online and Otherwise: What's the Difference for Policy Preferences?†
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: New Perspectives on Political Participation
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 1259–1277, December 2014
How to Cite
Oser, J., Leighley, J. E. and Winneg, K. M. (2014), Participation, Online and Otherwise: What's the Difference for Policy Preferences?. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 1259–1277. doi: 10.1111/ssqu.12100
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!