Temporal course of net N mineralization and immobilization in topsoil following incorporation of crop residues of winter oilseed rape, peas and oats in a northern climate
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 436–447, December 2012
How to Cite
Engström, L. and Lindén, B. (2012), Temporal course of net N mineralization and immobilization in topsoil following incorporation of crop residues of winter oilseed rape, peas and oats in a northern climate. Soil Use and Management, 28: 436–447. doi: 10.1111/sum.12004
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Swedish Farmers' Foundation for Agricultural Research (SLF)
- Swedish Foundation for Oilseed Research (SSO)
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Agriculture and Forestry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!