Response of Italian ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum Lam.) to coffee waste application on a humid tropical sandy soil
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 22–29, March 2013
How to Cite
Kasongo, R. K., Verdoodt, A., Kanyankogote, P., Baert, G. and Van Ranst, E. (2013), Response of Italian ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum Lam.) to coffee waste application on a humid tropical sandy soil. Soil Use and Management, 29: 22–29. doi: 10.1111/sum.12006
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!