Soil organic carbon as affected by land use in young and old reclaimed regions of a coastal estuary wetland, China
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 57–64, March 2013
How to Cite
Bai, J., Xiao, R., Zhang, K., Gao, H., Cui, B. and Liu, X. (2013), Soil organic carbon as affected by land use in young and old reclaimed regions of a coastal estuary wetland, China. Soil Use and Management, 29: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/sum.12021
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB430406
- China National Funds. Grant Number: No. 51125035
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: No.NECT-10-0235
- Fork Ying-Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: No. 132009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!