A review of climate change impacts on urban soil functions with examples and policy insights from England, UK
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Geological Survey, NERC. Journal compilation © 2013 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
How to Cite
Rawlins, B. G., Harris, J., Price, S., Bartlett, M. (2013), A review of climate change impacts on urban soil functions with examples and policy insights from England, UK. Soil Use and Management. doi: 10.1111/sum.12079
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!