A review of climate change impacts on urban soil functions with examples and policy insights from England, UK
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Survey, NERC. Journal compilation © 2013 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Special Issue: Soil System Science for Sustainability and Policy
Volume 31, Issue Supplement S1, pages 46–61, October 2015
How to Cite
Rawlins, B. G., Harris, J., Price, S., Bartlett, M. (2015), A review of climate change impacts on urban soil functions with examples and policy insights from England, UK. Soil Use and Management, 31: 46–61. doi: 10.1111/sum.12079
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2015
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!