Concentrations of metals and metalloids in soils that have the potential to lead to exceedance of maximum limit concentrations of contaminants in food and feed
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Special Issue: Soil System Science for Sustainability and Policy
Volume 31, Issue Supplement S1, pages 34–45, October 2015
How to Cite
McGrath, S. P. and Zhao, F. J. (2015), Concentrations of metals and metalloids in soils that have the potential to lead to exceedance of maximum limit concentrations of contaminants in food and feed. Soil Use and Management, 31: 34–45. doi: 10.1111/sum.12080
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!