Assisting nonsoil specialists to identify soil types for land management: an approach using a soil identification key and toposequence models
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 251–262, June 2014
How to Cite
Grealish, G. J. and Fitzpatrick, R. W. (2014), Assisting nonsoil specialists to identify soil types for land management: an approach using a soil identification key and toposequence models. Soil Use and Management, 30: 251–262. doi: 10.1111/sum.12108
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- Department of Agriculture, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!