Effects of biochars and hydrochars produced from lignocellulosic and animal manure on fertility of a Mollisol and Entisol
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 175–181, June 2014
How to Cite
Novak, J. M., Spokas, K. A., Cantrell, K. B., Ro, K. S., Watts, D. W., Glaz, B., Busscher, W. J. and Hunt, P. G. (2014), Effects of biochars and hydrochars produced from lignocellulosic and animal manure on fertility of a Mollisol and Entisol. Soil Use and Management, 30: 175–181. doi: 10.1111/sum.12113
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!