Changes in N leaching and crop production as a result of measures to reduce N losses to water in a 6-yr crop rotation
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 219–230, June 2014
How to Cite
Myrbeck, Å. and Stenberg, M. (2014), Changes in N leaching and crop production as a result of measures to reduce N losses to water in a 6-yr crop rotation. Soil Use and Management, 30: 219–230. doi: 10.1111/sum.12118
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
- Swedish Farmers' Foundation for Agricultural Research
- Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!