Soil flooding and rice straw addition can increase isotopic exchangeable phosphorus in P-deficient tropical soils
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 189–197, June 2014
How to Cite
Rakotoson, T., Amery, F., Rabeharisoa, L. and Smolders, E. (2014), Soil flooding and rice straw addition can increase isotopic exchangeable phosphorus in P-deficient tropical soils. Soil Use and Management, 30: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/sum.12120
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- Scientific Research-Flanders (F.W.O.)
- Vlaamse Interuniversitaire Raad (VLIR-UOS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!