Effects of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on yield, carbon inputs from above ground harvest residues and soil organic carbon contents of a sandy soil in Germany
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 209–218, June 2014
How to Cite
Trost, B., Ellmer, F., Baumecker, M., Meyer-Aurich, A., Prochnow, A., Drastig, K. (2014), Effects of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on yield, carbon inputs from above ground harvest residues and soil organic carbon contents of a sandy soil in Germany. Soil Use and Management, 30: 209–218. doi: 10.1111/sum.12123
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!