Residue incorporation mitigates tillage-induced loss of soil carbon in laboratory microcosms
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 328–336, September 2014
How to Cite
Bajgai, Y., Hulugalle, N., Kristiansen, P., McHenry, M. and Cowie, A. (2014), Residue incorporation mitigates tillage-induced loss of soil carbon in laboratory microcosms. Soil Use and Management, 30: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/sum.12130
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!