Carbon status and structural stability of soils from differing land use systems in the Kingdom of Tonga
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 517–523, December 2014
How to Cite
Manu, V., Whitbread, A., Blair, N. and Blair, G. (2014), Carbon status and structural stability of soils from differing land use systems in the Kingdom of Tonga. Soil Use and Management, 30: 517–523. doi: 10.1111/sum.12135
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2014
- University of New England and the Tongan Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!