Linking adaptation, delimitation of evolutionarily significant units (ESUs), and gene function: a case study using hemlock looper ecotypes
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 428–439, April 2013
How to Cite
LUMLEY, L. M. and CUSSON, M. (2013), Linking adaptation, delimitation of evolutionarily significant units (ESUs), and gene function: a case study using hemlock looper ecotypes. Systematic Entomology, 38: 428–439. doi: 10.1111/syen.12005
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted 7 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!