[Version of Record, published online 8 October 2013]
Phylogenetics and evolutionary morphology of the Neotropical true bug genus Epipolops (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Geocoridae)
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 127–140, January 2014
How to Cite
RENGIFO-CORREA, L., BRAILOVSKY, H., HENRY, T. J. and MORRONE, J. J. (2014), Phylogenetics and evolutionary morphology of the Neotropical true bug genus Epipolops (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Geocoridae). Systematic Entomology, 39: 127–140. doi: 10.1111/syen.12039
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Posgrado en Ciencias Biológicas, UNAM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!