As in other taxa, relatively fewer beetles are being described by an increasing number of authors: response to Löbl and Leschen
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 395–399, July 2014
How to Cite
COSTELLO, M. J., HOULDING, B. and WILSON, S. (2014), As in other taxa, relatively fewer beetles are being described by an increasing number of authors: response to Löbl and Leschen. Systematic Entomology, 39: 395–399. doi: 10.1111/syen.12068
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!