[Version of Record, published online 9 April 2014]
Diverse oxyporine rove beetles from the Early Cretaceous of China (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae)
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 500–505, July 2014
How to Cite
CAI, C.-Y. and HUANG, D.-Y. (2014), Diverse oxyporine rove beetles from the Early Cretaceous of China (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae). Systematic Entomology, 39: 500–505. doi: 10.1111/syen.12069
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821903
- Outstanding Youth Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK 2012049
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91114201, J1210006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!