Juraphididae, a new family of aphids and its significance in aphid evolution
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 506–517, July 2014
How to Cite
ŻYŁA, D., BLAGODEROV, V. and WEGIEREK, P. (2014), Juraphididae, a new family of aphids and its significance in aphid evolution. Systematic Entomology, 39: 506–517. doi: 10.1111/syen.12073
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: N N303 811140
- University of Silesia (‘Young Scientist’ Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!