How cold-adapted flightless flies dispersed over the northern hemisphere: phylogeny and biogeography of the snow fly genus Chionea Dalman (Diptera: Limoniidae)
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 563–589, July 2014
How to Cite
DE JONG, H. and CILIBERTI, P. (2014), How cold-adapted flightless flies dispersed over the northern hemisphere: phylogeny and biogeography of the snow fly genus Chionea Dalman (Diptera: Limoniidae). Systematic Entomology, 39: 563–589. doi: 10.1111/syen.12075
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!