Neither silverfish nor fowl: the enigmatic Carboniferous Carbotriplura kukalovae Kluge, 1996 (Insecta: Carbotriplurida) is the putative fossil sister group of winged insects (Insecta: Pterygota)
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 619–632, October 2014
How to Cite
STANICZEK, A. H., SROKA, P. and BECHLY, G. (2014), Neither silverfish nor fowl: the enigmatic Carboniferous Carbotriplura kukalovae Kluge, 1996 (Insecta: Carbotriplurida) is the putative fossil sister group of winged insects (Insecta: Pterygota). Systematic Entomology, 39: 619–632. doi: 10.1111/syen.12076
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Number: 229518
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!